Monday, May 12, 2014

Introduction and Life Cycles

Hello everyone! My name is Linsley and I would like to tell you a little about myself and the content I have chose to focus on for this class. In school, I always enjoyed science, the teachers I had in elementary and middle school made science fun and I can still remember some of the experiments we did in the classroom.

When I am not studying or in class, I enjoy making things for my Etsy shop, Kangaroos and I Do's. I typically make things like vinyl letters, or banners for birthdays, bachelorette parties and other things like that. I also enjoy traveling whenever I get the opportunity.

For my reflective journaling, I have chosen to focus on life cycles. There are many different activities that can be incorporated with this particular content area and the specific focus can be altered according to grade and specific state and common core standards. I am looking forward to finding fun activities to help students learn and remember what they learned.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog. I would love to see some of you Etsy work! I agree with what you said about life cycles. It was and is one of my favorite things to talk about and teach when I am in science rooms. I can't wait to learn from you and with you. See you in class tonight. Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to meet you, Linsley. Looking forward to sharing the journey with you!

    ReplyDelete